Saturday, January 11, 2014

Yummy yummy in my tummy

So back in October, my mom came up for the weekend and this happened:


It sure lasted me a while. This week I used up the last bit of meat to make a red pepper paste-garlic-turkey-bulgur concoction:

Typical dinner at Chez T
And these crescent rolls are ridiculously easy to make. Just put a mixture of thyme seeds and olive oil and bake for 20 minutes until golden-brown. Super fast and easy. You can also do a parmesan-oregano spread instead or even Nutella and chocolate chips (see friend's blog here for recipe). :)


1 comment:

  1. Talin...those crescent rolls with meneish are my FAVORITE! We literally make a new batch every week lol! Well, that and the nutella version, of course;)! It looks like mom needs to restock her supply! Thank you so much for tagging me. Hope all is well:)! P.S. I laughed out loud when I read your things I did over winter break post (especially the christmas cookie part....lolll)!

    ReplyDelete