Sunday, September 29, 2013

What is a weekend?

1000 points if you call tell me where that's from.

This was the most relaxing weekend I've had since we started. On Friday night, I went over to my lab partner's house so we could watch the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. (I can actually pick up on the few medical references, ha!) On Saturday, I had lunch with an MS3 friend at a little French cafe. On Sunday, I went to clinic in the morning and a Lebanese festival in the afternoon. My stomach is content.

Clinic was great! It's been my favorite clinic so far, and I think I will stick with it. I saw two patients, took the lead with the history, helped with the physical exam, presented to the preceptor both times, and wrote the SOAP notes. I'm feeling more and more comfortable with each part of it, so I am happy.

So many shows premiered this week. I sure hope I can keep up with everything. We all know how much I love my pop culture trivia. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend Tal! Glad you had some time to relax and catch up on pop culture trivia! :)

    ReplyDelete